Monday, March 22, 2010
I'm hoping that tonight I will have a little time to post some pictures fromt his weekend. We took a weekend trip to visit family and had a blast! Some things I learned:
- I need sunscreen, but not much, when it's 70 degrees and sunny. We sat by the pool all day (5 hours) and I didn't even get pink, except for the few places I didn't get sunscreen. Apparently, SPF 8 was more than I needed.
- Evan (11 yrs old) is now old enough to get a girl's phone number. A 13 year old girl. Whom he promptly ignored after getting said number.
- Boys will play barefoot in the sand and water even when it is 50 degrees. They just can't resist.
- Boys will climb trees even if the tree branches out over Mobile Bay and there is a very good chance they will fall into the freezing water.
- Short hair is awesome. I may never let it grow out again. I never would have cut it this short by choice...and it may not be the best look for me. But I don't care. 5 second hair care is under-rated.
- Giving Evan a cell phone has made things so much easier and so much harder at the same time.