- I noticed that I have stacks of books in various places around the house. Large stacks in danger of falling over and hurting someone. The stacks are still large despite the fact that I have a ton of books loaned out to different people.
- I admitted last night that my bookshelves have become the local library. Need a book? Call Lisa and see if she has it.
- I can't keep up with what I have read (or what I own) without a spreadsheet.
- I am considering purchasing a Nook. I compared Nook and Kindle and decided that the Nook fits my needs a little better. Because I can still share my books with other people. I like sharing.
- I looked at my wishlist at Barnes and Noble... 12 honest-to-goodness paper books with covers and 20 e-books. And I have another wishlist @ Amazon with completely different books - another 9 books.
So, what am I going to do about this addiction? Not a damn thing. There are worse addictions.